Sunday 5 February 2012

10 things that i grateful

1. Family.......I have 9 sibling. Which is Salleh, Salzeli, Salzelan, Shah Irwan, Shahri, Fathia, Farahin, Shah Zerin and Ammieza.Even my father and brother had passed away but I'm grateful because I'm still have my mother, sisters and brothers.

2. Islam....When I was born, I'm born as Islam. This is very grateful thing because Islam is true religion. Islam bring people to right path.

3. UiTM Segamat...Before this I had study in Unisel about 1 month. When I know the good news that I get offers to further study in UiTM Segamat, I quit in Unisel.I think, I do a right decision because the cost that I need to study in Unisel is more large than UiTM Segamat. I don't want my mother feel hard to find money.

4. Friends...Friends! I love all my friend. They always helps me when I was in trouble. Furthermore, they always give me advice. Without friends, I feel so sad because I don't know with whom I want to share my problem.

5. Body...I am very so grateful because I was born with enough 
body such as hand, foot, ear, eye and so on. If we look at the people that less ability, I fell so sad. How they want to dependent? So, I'm feel so grateful because Allah is loving.

6. House...I have house to protect me from rain, sunlight, wild animals and so on. Even though, my house is small but I always grateful with what I have. House is also keep memory with my late father and brother.

7. Love...Love will make us feel to be appreciated right? Love is not like boyfriends and girlfriends. For me, love is from Allah and my mother. Before this, my mother always scold me even my fault is small but I know that, she is love me. She wants me to learn from mistake and more independent.I also love my mother.




8. Siblings... Before this, I had thought what will happen if me is a single children in my family, who wants to take care of my mother? So, if I have siblings, they can take care of my mother right? I never thought that 9 siblings is make me uncomfortable. That's will be sure my mother is not unfair with her children but I don't want to take serious in this problem.

9. Malaysia...How good was here! Malaysia is good country. The people is kind. Malaysia also do not have wars like others country such as Iran, Pakistan and so on. Furthermore, people from others country like to travel in Malaysia because Malaysia have a nice places.

10. Healthy... I can go anywhere because I have good healthy. Allah give me a healthy body from sicks. I can do what I want such as dance, sing and travel without needs helps from others people.

No comments:

Post a Comment