Wednesday 29 February 2012

~FiRsT wEeK In UiTM SeGaMaT~

    Hi!! How are you friends? Hope that all of you have a good healthy. Today I want to story about first week in UiTM Segamat. 

     When I arrive in UiTM Segamat, I'm feel so sad because my mum will leave me alone. This is because before this I never stay alone without my mum. All thing that happen I always have beside my mum. Before my mum wants to go home, she advice me to be more independent and know to take care myself. When I go to my room, I found my roommate is very kind. We sleep together in 1 room at the night. At least, This will make me not afraid.

    Along one weeks, everyday I had to wake up at 4.30 am to take bath because we will be gathered in 5.00 am. I had to wake up early than usual because all of us are sharing bathroom together.I don't want to compete when to take bath. We are monitored by GPK(Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Kolej) and facilitator. A few of them are very strict and always nagging. We need to gathered on sharp which is at 5.00 am. If we not sharp on time we all of us will be fine.

    What the funny thing, we should wearing baju kurung and sports shoes. I didn't how ugly all of us wearing like that. We need to wearing like that because they don't want anyone gets injured. This is because we need to walk when go to any place. Besides that, we need to eat quickly. They had set the time only 5 minutes whether to lunch or dinner.

    Almost everyday we had to gathered in hall which is Dewan Sri Temenggung to hear speech about library, UiTM, HEA, HEP and so on. Seriously, I hate all of thing. This are very bored condition. Sometimes we are divided into group to follow all of the activities.

    The things that I never forget is we are divided into course and facilitator bring us to walk around UiTM. Its will make me easy when I want go to anywhere. Until reach in weekend, I want go back to my house because I'm very miss my mum but I can't. I'm very disappointed and sad.

    That's all that I can share with you about all my experience. How about you?   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment