Wednesday 29 February 2012

PuPpy lOve

     I'm sure that everyone have own puppy love. The puppy love's story will make us feel happy and sad when we recalled back. I was remember during secondary school, I was in love! At the time, I feel very happy.

    During form 3, our meeting beginning when, I crush him accidentally. Then my book is drop. Quickly, I ask to apologize me but he still nagging. So, I feel very not satisfied and we arguing each other. I know that is my fault, but lets say he just forgive me. Then, the problem will settle right? The boy is very ego. Although, I feel very angry but I can not lie my heart that I fall in love! Love at first sight. He look handsome. His lips, eyes, face will make me crazy thinking about him!


    Since the day, we always meet but still argue each other. Honestly, even though my mouse always say bad things but I can not lie my heart. I was in love. I know that only me have love to him but he not love to me. I realize I'm not suitable with him to being couple.

    One day, during break I was sitting with all my friend. Suddenly he come to me and said want me to become his girlfriend. This is part that I was not forgetful until now. Since the day, we are declare as a couple. Almost everyday we always go to school together. Then, he always give me flowers. Even though, he just pick in the garden but I am very excited. He always said that he love me and wants to married with me when we are finish studying in school.

     Our relationship is going on in very happy. Until one day, I accidentally see him with others girl sit together. They look like couple. I'm very disappointed  and very mad. I also feel jealous too. Quickly, I were come to them and scold. Then, I take decisions to break up. A few day after the incident I my friends told me that the girl is his sibling. I'm feel very embarrassed with my act at the day.

                      
     Now, when I recalled back about my puppy love, I will laugh! The story will make me remember until now. This will become my happy and sad story....

No comments:

Post a Comment