Tuesday 31 January 2012

~10 fAcTs aBoUt mE~

            Everyone have own attitude, character and so on. Sometimes, we do not like when someone make something to us. They might don't know about what we like or dislike. Today, I want to story about 10 facts about me.
     
           I am very likes to eat "mee bandung". The foods like is to appetizing because it contain various type of ingredients such as prawn, eggs, mustard and so on. The place that I always go to eat "mee bandung" is Muar. My mother also can make this food.



           Next, I am very like to the snake. If some places has make shows, I often to follow. People always fear with snake. Actually, its like pets that we can give foods, touch and so on. Before this, I had touch the cobra that had throw away the venom. Its make me excited and feels want to make as pets in house.


        After that, if I go to shopping, I must to find shoes.  If I had interested to the shoes and I will buy although price is expensive. So that, from here you all know that me is a person that . I think many people have attitude same with me right.



       The others facts about me is very cheerful person. I don't like the bored situation that make all people feel stress. It is nothing wrong if some situation that needs we to be serious but when the situation is over, I will come back with my attitude. The gloomy environment will make me are not comfortable.
  
       Furthermore, I like to play the rough sports such as hockey and rugby. It will make me feel strong and active.Before this, I had play hockey for my school and win as second place. I'm very proud about my achievement.

       Next, everybody call me Tia. Although my given name is Fatiha but my family and close friends call me as Tia. Sometimes others people call me  Fatiha but i prefer that they call me as Tia.

       The others facts about me is I'm very dislike the people that smoking in everywhere. I can't smell the smoke because I have asthma. The smoke will make me cannot breathe perfectly. If I just ignore about the problem, I will death.


        I am very sensitive person. I still remember when my mother had angry with me, I'm very sulk until i don't want to eat and drink. Sometimes, when my friend make me sad, I'm just keep in my heart. Even I keep in my heart but it does not means that I'm keep revenge to them.

        Then, I can remember the people names moments after they tell me. My character is forgetful person. That why I don't like subject LAW240 which is most to remember. I like to subjects that need me to calculate such mathematics and accounting.




          Lastly, I'm very hate that people who disturb me when I have doing my own works. I need to focus when I do something to make my work more quality. When someone disturb me, I became hate to them until hard to forgive them.

         That all my facts. I believe that everyone have facts about their self. That all for today. Thank you!









   




     

No comments:

Post a Comment