Tuesday 17 January 2012

~My Roommates~

Hello!.. Today, I want to story about my roommates. This semester, I stay in Kolej Mutiara which is room 115. The room consists 4 students including me. My roommates names is Kak Mas, Aida and Ika. I feel very happy because they are very kind person.


First at all, lets we talk about Kak Mas. At the first time, when I meet Kak Mas, I thought her age is 18 years old because her face look like younger. Apparently, I was wrong! She is 20 years old. She took diploma in accountancy same with me. Now, she is in part 5. She likes our mother in my room because she always wake us up at 6.00 a.m to pray. Kak Mas always tidy up the room, swept the floor and so on. She always advice me about life in university. I had assume she like my own sisters.

After that, I want to introduce my next roommates which is Aida. Aida is beautiful person. Now, she in part 3 and take same course with me which is accountancy. She also caring and cheerful without ignore any condition and situation. Even, she in trouble but she still can make me laugh with her joke. I am very love she as my best friend because she always hear me during I having a serious problems such as family problem or related with my feeling. Furthermore, she is hold the position in college that is committee member of spirituality.

Finally, my lovely roommate is Ika. For this current semester, she is in part 2 and take course business transport (DBST). Ika is quiet person when dealing with me. We might need time to know each others because she is shy too. Although she is quiet person and shy but she is very kind. For example, she always give us to share her things such as foods, books and so on.

I love all my roommates. They always help me in difficult situations. For example, when I sick they taking care of me. We also always sharing about feeling, foods or whatever to each others.

No comments:

Post a Comment