Sunday 1 January 2012

Subjects This Semester.

Hi everyone! We meet again. Now, I'm in part 3 in UiTM Segamat. I'm very proud because I'm senior but I can't do something with my desire. There is many rules that we must follow up. Today I want to story about my subjects this semester. For this current semester, I take 7 subjects which is BEL311, FAR200, LAW240, MGT162, MAF220, CTU231 and the last one is HBU131.

BEL311
For the first subject, BEL311 which is English For Academic Purpose. For this subject there is 3 credit units and contact hours is 6. Ours lecture name is Sir Mohd Izuan Bin Ismail. For the first class i saw he is strict person. Sir Izuan had explain to us about assessment. For this subject the total marks is 100% which is on-going assessment is 60% and final examination is 40%. The on-going assessments is an academic writing task is 20%, online quiz is 10% and forum/discussion is 20%. The final exam is 2 reading passage is 20% and 1 writing task based on the 2 reading passage is 20%. BEL260 is the pre-requisite for this course.

FAR200
Second, FAR200 which is Financial Accounting. The credit unit of this subject is 3 and contact hours is 4. Usually, the class every Monday and Wednesday. This subject is designed to develop the student's skill in preparing financial statements for the various types of business enterprises by applying the accounting principles, concepts and procedures that have been learn. Our lecturer's name is Madam Rosmawati Haron. She is the strict person but very kind. During the first class she gave a lot of homework. I'm feel very stress but practice make perfect. We all very lucky because get the best lecturer. For this subject, on-going assessment is test 1 is 15%, test 2 is 10%, quiz 1 is 2.5% and quiz 2 is 2.5%. For the final examination, the total mark is 70%. This subject is pre-requisite.


LAW240
Third, LAW240 which is Introduction To Commercial Law. This subject is meant to expose to the students the general overview on the commercial legal environment in Malaysia. The credit unit is 3 and contact hours is 4. The class is every Tuesday and  Thursday. I was thought that the subject is fully reading and memorizes. It's bored subject for me. I will try my best to learn about Law. My lecturer's name is Madam Siti Mariam Binti Atan. She is very kind people and live in Tangkak too.  Same with me. On-going assessments is 40% include assignment and test. For the final examination the total mark is 60%.

MAF220
Fourth, MAF220 is Cost Accounting 1. The credit unit is 3 and contact hours is 2. Usually, the class at Tuesday and Thursday. The subject is to introduces the basic concept, terminologies, principles and methods of the costs accounting at operational level. I feel so excited because  I like the subjects that have calculation. My lecturer's name is Madam Aryani Abdullah. She always gives advice to we about lives. For this subject the assessment include quizzes is 10%, test 1 is 10%, test 2 is 10% and final examination is 70%.

MGT162
Fifth, MGT162 which is Fundamentals of Management. This subject is to introduces the various functions of management such as planning, organizing, leading, and controlling. The subject will expose students about management in rapidly changing world, in the context of a free world market economy along with the adaption of information. My lecturer name is  Madam Shaherah Binti Abd Malik. The credit units is 3 and contact hours is 4. Total of the on-going assessment is 40% which is test 1 is 10%, test 2 is 10%, quizzes is 10% and assignments is 10%. After that, the final examination is 60%.



CTU231
Sixth, the next subject is CTU231 which is Perakaunan Islam. This subject is not just reading and about islamic, but there also have some calculation. Ours lecturer's name is Ustaz Kamarulzaman Sulaiman. I'm very like he because he always smile. His smile will make me peaceful. Furthermore, he like to give us motivation. The motivation is about our life.



HBU131
Finally is a HBU131 which is Kesatria Negara 3. Actually, the subject is curriculum. I'm took the same curriculum since part 1. We learn about martial arts. I'm feel so enjoyed when learn about this. Moreover, ours coach is very kind person and always caring. He always ask us whether we have any problem or sick. His name is Sir Nasir Bin     .For this subject, the credit unit is 1 and contact hours is 2. Usually, we have class at Friday. The on-going assessment contain Ujian Tempur Tanpa Senjata is 40%, Ujian Kecergasan Asas is 10%, quizzes is 30% and Tugasan is 20%.

I hope that I can do my best for all the subject semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment