Wednesday 7 March 2012

Subjects review

For every semester we have about 4 month. Now, our class will finished as soon and before semester break, we should take examination which is start in 12th March 2012. I feel time went too pass because many memory that happen when first I was here until finished this semester.  Sweet and bitter memories that I had becomE me to look matured. Today, I want to story about my review for subjects this semester.

BEL311(ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES)
For the first subject which is BEL311, before this I thought that subject BEL311 is sticky and not important for me. Otherwise, after I learn this subject I realize how important this subject. Our lecture which is Sir Izuan bin Ismail had teach many thing to us. We feel so happy because in this subject we always need to do a lot of term papers. Many new thing that I learn in class. For example create account blog and so on. Before this, I never have own blog, until  Sir Izuan had told to all of us to create blog. For every week, we need to publish new topic that had given by our lecturer. I feel this subject is too relevant in my future career because it improves my language and it is important for me to confidently when communicate with others people using English language. I hope in final exam I will score in this paper. I will put an effort to do better in my examination.

MGT162 (FUNDAMENTALS OF MANAGEMENT)
This subject make me phobia and scream! because I had take this subject during semester 2 which is MGT153. It is very difficult to me to score A in examination. I feel very stress when i see the slip that I need to take MGT again. My views regarding on this subject for this semester is fault. This is because I get A in test 1. Starting from the day, my Interested more deep in this subject. Furthermore, our lecturer which is Madam Shaherah binti Abd Malek is very kind person. For every classes, she always give advice and motivation to us about our lives whether in UiTM and outside. I'm very like to hear about her story during she was study once

FAR200(FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING)
I really like this subject but for the current semester, the subject like to killer me! The level for the subject is become hard and challenging. Even though the subject is difficult but our lecturer which is Madam Rosmawati give us support. The subject is very help me in future career. I hope can shore 'A' in final examination.

MAF220(COSTING)
Maf220 is subjects that have to calculate and theory too. For theory, I can't focus because I don't like to read. I only just like to calculate. After learning this subject, clearly it is more to learn about business. The subjects will make us to motivate to open the own business even small business.

LAW240(INTRODUCTION TO COMMERCIAL LAW)
The subjects is very difficult to me. I need to remember many thing. I really don't like this subjects. Our lecturer which is Madam Siti Mariam is very help me because she always give motivation to me. It give me spirit to put own effort. I will do the best for final examination.

CTU231(FUNDAMENTAL OF ISLAMIC ACCOUNTING)
After learning this subjects, I found it is different from previous ctu. For this semester, we had to learn about to calculate something. Then, we learn about  Bank system through Islam. The subject is very useful in my future career because today the workers from accounting Islam are most required.

HBU311(KESATRIA NEGARA 3)
The subjects is very enjoy for me. Many thing that had we learn to protect ourselves. Our coaches are very kind and also allow us to consider he is as our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment